Forms for Current Graduate Students (or faculty)

[please note that the following list of documents is in PDF format]


Graduate Handbook

Graduate Independent Study Form (PSC 670)

Department Core/Methods Requirement Form

Transfer Credit Request Form

Form for Credit Hours Taken Outside of the Political Science Department

Nomination Form for the Oral Exam Committee Chair and Members

Field Eligibility Form for the Comprehensive Exam

Dissertation Proposal Form

Oral Exam Evaluation Sheet

Qualifying Paper Form


Application to Candidacy (A to C): Application to
Candidacy Form

Petition form to Amend A to C: Change
Expected Conferral Date/Amend ATC

M-form (multipurpose report):  Multi-Purpose
Report (M) Form

Certification of Full-time Status: Certification
of Full-Time Status Form

Please visit this website for all other Graduate School Student forms: