Independent Study

Students can fill out an Independent Study Proposal Form if they wish to work on a project related to a particular aspect of Political Science, such that it is not covered in any given course within the department.

It is strongly recommended that you discuss your independent study proposal first with the member of the political science faculty who you would like to have supervise it. In most cases this would be a faculty member with whom you have previously taken a course and in which you received a good grade.